Paperblog

Friday 25 November 2016

Gucci Handbags: Unconventional addition to your handbag closet

With so many brands in the market, it can be really a task as to choose which one to purchase. And luxury brands seem out of our league. Isn’t it? Even I wanted to purchase a designer handbag from so long but was really concerned with the idea of saving up for months before finally getting a glimpse of it. But recently I came across this website called Darveys.com! And let me tell you its first impression on me was quite convincing. Though I was a bit concerned about buying a designer brand online but I gave it a shot.
Gucci Bags | Darveys

I checked out their collection of handbags which is quite huge. With so many options, I was left in confusion as I wanted so many of them but was limited by my budget. Though I liked a number of brands like Kate Spade, Tory Burch & Michael Kors but I settled on Gucci Handbags. Yes they are pricey, but I so wanted one of them from a very long time. And the prices on Darveys.com were quite low as compared to the store and other online websites. So I finally decided to make my dream purchase and chose the black shoulder bag featuring interlocking GG logo embossing in the front and chain handles. I found it very appealing and apt for my casual outings. I can even carry it to my work place so I ordered the handbag. It took about 3 weeks for my bag to arrive but the wait was totally worth it because the product was exactly the same as I saw on the website.

I am very satisfied with their service and looking forward to shop more!

No comments:

Post a Comment